Registration at MAGIC is simple and quick. There are a few ways to sign up for classes. Pick the one that is easiest for you!
- Call our front desk at 212.737.2989, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am-
5:30 pm. One of our helpful team members will be happy to assist you.
- Download the Registration Form and the Medical/Release Form and fax to 212.737.2993. One of our MAGIC team members will contact you to confirm course availability.
- Complete the On-line Registration and submit. One of our MAGIC team members will contact you to confirm course availability.
- First come, first serve. Classes are filled first-come, first-serve with payment in full. We will not place your child in a class unless we have a completed registration form and full payment. We do not accept partial payments or deposits.
- Confirmation. After registering you will receive a confirmation letter listing your class(es). Please read the confirmation carefully. Kindly read over the policies with your caregiver if one will be attending with your child.
- Drop-ins. For many 74th St. MAGIC classes, a drop-in option is available. (See class descriptions.) If you are interested in registering for a single drop-in class, please contact the front desk at 212.737.2989 for fees and availability. This is a great way to try out a class, before signing up for the whole semester.
- Make-Ups and Class Cancellations.
- We allow three make-ups per class taken per session. All make-ups must be scheduled with the front desk prior to class. There are no credits or refunds for missed classes. All missed classes must be made up before the end of the session.
- MAGIC will be closed Thursday, July 4 and Friday, July 5. If you are registering for a Thursday or Friday class, please schedule a make-up, (does not count as one of your three make-ups).
- We reserve the right to cancel class with insufficient enrollment and modify classes and faculty as necessary. You will be notified so that other arrangements can be made.
- Adult Participation. With the exception of Busy Bee, every child under the age of three years must be accompanied to class by a parent or caregiver (one adult per child). Siblings and guests are not permitted in the gyms or classrooms for any reason. This is an insurance regulation.
- Strollers. Strollers must be collapsible and hung on the stroller rack. All non-folded strollers will be placed outside the facility. Strollers are not permitted in the first floor hallway. There are no exceptions to this policy! These are fire regulations, and are strictly enforced.